Banana Oatmeal "Muffins" with Chocolate Chips
Oatmeal that looks like a muffin.
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 3 cups Old Fashion Oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Mix bananas, milk, eggs, baking powder, oats and vanilla extract well.
- Prepare muffin tray with paper liners. Lightly mist with oil to prevent sticking.
- Mix chocolate chips into oatmeal batter. Fill muffin cups. to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges just start to brown.