Slop Sloppy Joe
Something to do with ground beef that it not quite a meatloaf or a hamburger.
- 1 small sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- ground black pepper
- Brown beef with onions and green pepper in skillet. Drain off fat, if necessary.
- Stir in garlic powder, mustard, ketchup and brown sugar. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper and serve on buns.